People are fed up with the permanent like stain on the outer as well as the internal surface of their microwave. They have tried different measures but have not got good results. The best thing that can be done at the moment is to have the use of the vinegar. The below mentioned are some of the stages one has to follow for having a deep cleaning of their microwave without visiting anywhere.
- The very first thing that you have to do is to take a piece of sponge and make it wet by pouring it in the water. You need to make sure that it has absorbed the maximum possible solution. Once it is done, then you have to put the sponge in the oven. You can directly place the sponge on the glass plate of your microwave oven. Then you have to take a spray bottle and fill it with some water and add a few drops of lemon essential oil to it.
- Once you are ready with the spray, you can even add more drops if you want to have a more powerful scent. You have to spray that mixture in the center microwave oven. You should not miss the top, bottom, or any of the areas of the oven, as even areas should be covered through it. People usually make the mistake of throwing the mixture on the walls of the oven, but you should avoid it if you want to prevent your oven from getting break down.
- This is the time when you have to check whether all the walls of the ovens are covered with the layer of that spray. Then you have set a timer of the oven and run it for almost 2 minutes. If your oven haws more stubborn stains, then you can again set a time of 2-3minutes and wait for the moment. For a detailed idea about it, you can simply access how to clean microwave with vinegar as you will get a detailed idea about it.
- When the time gets up, you have to immediately switch off the microwave oven. Do not take out the sponge as it will be left over there, and the door of the oven should be closed. This can be done until you are sure that the sponge is cool enough to pick up by the hands. Once you are assured about it, then you have to pick up the sponge and wipe all the internal surfaces of the oven thoroughly. It will be kind of magic for you as all the stains and stables will be disappeared from the surface of the oven within a few minutes.
- Even the same sponge can be used for cleaning the outer surface of the oven because it is still quite warm. You should simply enjoy the classy smell of lemon from your oven and get satisfied by the dense cleaning, which has totally changed its appearance.